Christopher C. McIntosh was born 11 July 1915 to Andrew J. and Molly McIntosh. He died 8 June 1944.
his brother Robert Bruce McIntosh was killed on 23 February 1945 on Iwo Jima.
Technician Fifth Class
507th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 82nd Airborne Division, Headquarters 2
T/5 McIntosh died in Normandy. He was initially buried at Blosville-Carentan in France. Buried at the Chattanooga National Cemetery, Y, 307.
- Rank: Technician Fifth Class
- Date of birth: 11 July 1915
- Date of death: 8 June 1944
- County: Greene
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 507th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 8th Airborne Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War II
- Battles: Normandy Campaign
- Awards: Purple Heart
- Burial/Memorial Location: Chattanooga National Cemetery, Chattanooga, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar IX, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Christopher C. McIntosh
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.