Corporal Allen was a member of the 34th Infantry Regiment, 24th Infantry Division. He was killed in action while fighting the enemy near Taejon, South Korea, on July 20, 1950.
Burial: Dunlap Cemetery, Sequatchie County, Tennessee.
- Rank: Corporal
- Date of birth: 22 March 1921
- Date of death: 20 July 1950
- County: Sequatchie
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: 34th Infantry Regiment, 24th Infantry Division
- Conflict: Korean War
- Awards: Purple Heart, Combat Infantrymans Badge, Korean Service Medal, United Nations Service Medal, National Defense Service Medal, Korean Presidential Unit Citation, Republic of Korea War Service Medal
- Burial/Memorial Location: Dunlap Cemetery, Sequatchie County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XXI, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Arthur W. Allen
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.