Born 20 March 1918
Died 18 November 1944
Buried at Highland Memorial Cemetery, Knoxville, TN
22nd Infantry Regiment, 4th Infantry Division
Fought in the D-Day Invasion and into Germany.
Captain Clark was a 1940 graduate of the University of Tennessee.
- Rank: Captain
- Date of birth: 20 March 1918
- Date of death: 18 November 1944
- County: Knox
- Hometown: Knoxville
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 22nd Infantry Regiment, 4th Infantry Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War II
- Battles: D-Day
- Awards: Silver Star, Oak Leaf Cluster
- Burial/Memorial Location: Highland Memorial Cemetery, Knoxville, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XIV, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Wyman K. Clark
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.