William Noah Woods, Jefferson County, TN. He died from wounds received in action in France and is buried at Chattanooga National Cemetery. He was the son of Richard L. Woods and Rowena Porter.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 14 October 1894
- Date of death: 16 October 1918
- County: Jefferson
- Hometown: Dandridge
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company D, 9th Regiment
- Conflict: World War I
- Battles: Argonne Forest, Blanc Mont Ridge
- Burial/Memorial Location: Chattanooga National Cemetery, Chattanooga, Hamilton County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar III, Bottom Panel
- Contact us to sponsor William N. Woods
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.