Wilson Brundage Barker Jr. is buried at the Lorraine American Cemetery in St. Avold (Moselle), France, J, 45, 31.
He was born in Johnson City, but enlisted when he was at the University of Tennessee. He married after that in Alabama, before going overseas. His parents are both buried at Oak Hill Cemetery in Johnson City.
- Rank: Corporal
- Date of birth: 20 July 1922
- Date of death: 14 November 1944
- County: Knox
- Hometown: Johnson City
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 134th Infantry Regiment, 35th Infantry Division
- Conflict: World War II
- Awards: Purple Heart
- Burial/Memorial Location: Lorraine American Cemetery, St. Avold (Moselle), France
- Location In Memorial: Pillar VIII, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Wilson B. Barker Jr.
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.