Willie Stratton was born in 1894 at Rutledge, TN, son of Thomas Stratton. He died of tuberculosis on 1 July 1919 at Camp Wadsworth in Spartanburg, S.C. after having served in France. Buried at Avondale Cemetery, Rutledge, TN.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 5 June 1894
- Date of death: 1 July 1919
- County: Grainger
- Hometown: Rutledge
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Battery E, 111th Field Artillery Regiment, 29th Division
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Avondale Cemetery, Rutledge, Grainger County, Tennessee
- Location In Memorial: Pillar II, Bottom Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Willie Stratton
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.