Technician 5th Class Willie Barker was born at Copper Hill in Georgia, son of Robert Barker. He enlisted in the army for service in World War II on June 7, 1941, in Fort Oglethorpe, Georgia. He served in the European Theater of the war in the 120th Infantry Regiment, 30th Infantry Division. He died on December 24, 1944. He is memorialized at Ardennes American Cemetery in Neupre (Neuville-en-Condroz), Belgium.
- Rank: Technician 5th Class
- Date of birth: 3 July 1914
- Date of death: 24 December 1944
- County: Blount
- Hometown: Maryville
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 120th Infantry Regiment, 30th Infantry Division
- Theater: European
- Conflict: World War II
- Awards: Bronze Star with Oak Leaf Cluster
- Burial/Memorial Location: Ardennes American Cemetery, Neupre (Neuville-en-Condroz), Belgium
- Location In Memorial: Pillar VI, Top Panel
- Sponsored by: Knable, USAF
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.