William Wesley Campbell was born 6 May 1896 in Pamona, Tennessee. He was killed in action in France at the age of 22. He is buried plot F, row 40, grave 25, Meuse-Argonne American Cemetery, Romagne, France.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 6 May 1896
- Date of death: 14 October 1918
- County: Cumberland
- Hometown: Clifty
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company D, 61st Infantry Regiment, 5th Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Battles: Argonne
- Burial/Memorial Location: Meuse-Argonne American Cemetery, Romagne, France
- Location In Memorial: Pillar II, Bottom Panel
- Sponsored by: Fred Hodge
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.