William Reed McKay was born 7 October 1895. He was killed in Action 6 October 1918 in France. Cpl McKay was initially buried at the American Cemetery, Bony, Aisne, France. Buried at Knoxville National Cemetery, B, 3673.
- Rank: Corporal
- Date of birth: 7 October 1895
- Date of death: 6 October 1918
- County: McMinn
- Hometown: Etowah
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company L, 117th Infantry Regiment, 30th Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Battles: Bellicourt, Poncho
- Burial/Memorial Location: Knoxville National Cemetery, Knoxville, Knox County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar IV, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor William R. McKay
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.