William Roy Frazier
Born 3 April 1931
Died 6 December 1952, Korea
He is buried at Anderson Cemetery, Ringgold, GA
Private First Class
U.S. Marine Corps, 5 Marines, 1st Marine Division, 3rd Battalion, Company H
Private First Class Frazier was a member of Company H, 3rd Battalion, 5th Marines, 1st Marine Division. He was Killed in Action while fighting the enemy in Korea on December 6, 1952.
Private First Class Frazier was awarded the Purple Heart, the Combat Action Ribbon, the Korean Service Medal, the United Nations Service Medal, the National Defense Service Medal, the Korean Presidential Unit Citation and the Republic of Korea War Service Medal.
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of birth: 3 April 1931
- Date of death: 6 December 1952
- County: Hamilton
- Hometown: Chattanooga
- Service Branch: Marine Corps
- Division/Assignment: 5th Marines, 1st Marine Division
- Conflict: Korean War
- Awards: Purple Heart, Combat Action Ribbon, Korean Service Medal, United Nations Service Medal, National Defense Service Medal, Korean Presidential Unit Citation, and Republic of Korea War Service Medal
- Burial/Memorial Location: Anderson Cemetery, Ringgold, GA
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XX, Bottom Panel
- Contact us to sponsor William R. Frazier
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.