William Patton Lawson was born 14 March 1896, Eidson, Tennessee to Henry Thurman Lawson and Margaret L. McDavid.
He was Killed in Action on the Hindenburg Line 2 October 1918. Pvt Lawson is buried at Manis Cemetery, Eidson, TN
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 14 March 1896
- Date of death: 2 October 1918
- County: Hawkins
- Hometown: Eidson
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company D, 117th Infantry Regiment, 30th Infantry Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Battles: Hindenburg Line
- Burial/Memorial Location: Manis Cemetery, Eidson, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar III, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor William P. Lawson
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.