William Neal Garrison was born 27 October 1891, Fort Valley, Georgia, son of David M. Garrison.
He was gassed and died at the age of 25 at Frisevaux in France. He and is buried plot A, row 25, grave 31, St-Mihiel American Cemetery, Thiaucourt, France.
- Rank: Corporal
- Date of birth: 27 October 1891
- Date of death: 20 October 1918
- County: Hamilton
- Hometown: Niota
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Battery B, 114th Field Artillery Regiment, 30th Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Battles: Argonne Offensive
- Burial/Memorial Location: St. Mihiel American Cemetery, Thiaucourt, France
- Location In Memorial: Pillar III, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor William N. Garrison
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.