William Major White was born in Paducah, Kentucky, son of Mandy White. He was slightly wounded on 14 October 1918 died at the age of 23 of diptheria on 31 October.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 11 January 1894
- Date of death: 31 October 1918
- County: Hamilton
- Hometown: Chattanooga
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Battery B, 114th Field Artillery, 30th Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Winton Chapel Cemetery, Roane County, Tennessee
- Location In Memorial: Pillar III, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor William M. White
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.