William McKinley Fish was born in 1896 in Sweetwater, Tennessee. He was the son of John Fish and Julia Bellen Mantooth Burke. Husband of Rhoda Rilla Pack and father of Carl William Fish.
He was inducted into the US Army and served as Private in Company C 62nd Pion Inf. He died 12 November 1918 due to bronchial pneumonia at Camp Wadsworth, Spartanburg, Spartanburg Co. South Carolina.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 12 November 1896
- Date of death: 12 November 1918
- County: Cocke
- Hometown: Del Rio
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company C, 62nd Pioneer Infantry
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Chapel Hollow Cemetery, Cocke County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar II, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor William M. Fish
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.