William Lawlah was born on 3 August 1887 in Anniston, Alabama. He was inducted into military service on 18 July 1918 at Camp Sherman, Ohio. He died of dilitation of the heart. In December 1921, Private Lawlah was repatriated aboard the transport ship Crook from Antwerp, Belgium to the United States.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 3 August 1887
- Date of death: 12 July 1919
- County: Hamilton
- Hometown: Chattanooga
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company E, 802nd Pioneer Infantry
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Battles: Meuse-Argonne
- Location In Memorial: Pillar III, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor William Lawlah
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.