William Holloway Powers was born in Euchee, Meigs County, Tennessee on September 25, 1896. He was the son of William Hardin Powers and Mary Anne Walden. He died of pneumonia on 7 October 1918 at sea.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 25 September 1896
- Date of death: 7 October 1918
- County: Meigs
- Hometown: Euchee
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company E, 57th Pioneer Infantry
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Cypress Hills National Cemetery, Brooklyn, Kings County (Brooklyn), New York
- Location In Memorial: Pillar IV, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor William H. Powers
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.