William Henry Light was born in Lookout Mountain, Tennessee. He died December 1918 in Le Mans, France at the age of 23 of bronchial pneumonia.
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of birth: 11 July 1893
- Date of death: 18 December 1818
- County: Hamilton
- Hometown: Chattanooga
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company B, 114th Regiment, 30th Infantry Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Battles: Ypres, St-Quentin, Cambrai, Bellicourt
- Burial/Memorial Location: Forest Hills Cemetery, Chattanooga, Hamilton County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar III, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor William H. Light
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.