William Harrison Anderson was born in Allardt, Tennessee, son of Charles Anderson. He enlisted at Columbus Barracks in Ohio on 28 August 1913. He was slightly wounded in action about 5 November 1918 and died of broncho pneumonia on November 6, 1918 in France.
- Rank: Sergeant
- Date of birth: 29 March 1892
- Date of death: 6 November 1918
- County: Fentress
- Hometown: Allardt
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Machine Gun Company, 360th Infantry
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Battles: Meuse Argonne
- Burial/Memorial Location: Spurlin Cemetery, Fentress County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar II, Bottom Panel
- Contact us to sponsor William H. Anderson
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.