William Franklin Moore was born 10 March 1897, Peytonsburg, Kentucky. He was married to Lula Moore. Pvt Moore died of broncho pneumonia on 3 November 1918, Chaumont, France. Pvt Moore is buried at Long Cemetery, Cumberland County in Kentucky.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 10 March 1897
- Date of death: 3 November 1918
- County: Claiborne
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company D, 57th Pioneer Infantry
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Battles: Chaumont
- Burial/Memorial Location: Long Cemetery, Peytonsburg, Cumberland County, KY
- Location In Memorial: Pillar II, Middle Panel
- Sponsored by: Gary Nelson
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.