Private William Edward Britton was assigned to the 804th Pioneer Infantry Regiment. He was born in 1893 in Knoxville. He died of an infection caused by gunshot wounds 9 March 1919 and is interred at St-Mihiel American Cemetery, Thiaucourt, France (B,15,9).
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 27 February 1893
- Date of death: 9 March 1919
- County: Knox
- Hometown: Knoxville
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company G, 804th Pioneer Infantry Regiment
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: St. Mihiel American Cemetery, Thiaucourt, France
- Location In Memorial: Pillar IV, Top Panel
- Sponsored by: Scott Collins
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.