William Frank Carnahan was born in Mendota, Virginia, April 11, 1900. He was the son of Robert Henderson Carnahan and Theodosia Findlay.
Cpl Carnahan was killed while serving his country in France on September 29, 1918. He is buried at East Hill Cemetery in Bristol, Sullivan County, Tennessee.
- Rank: Corporal
- Date of birth: 11 April 1900
- Date of death: 29 September 1918
- County: Sullivan
- Hometown: Bristol
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company E, 120th Infantry Regiment, 30th Infantry Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: East Hill Cemetery, Bristol, Sullivan County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar V, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor William Carnahan
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.