PFC William Clarence Farmer was killed in action. He was the son of Clarence Edward Farmer and Maggie Lou Neeley.
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of birth: 17 February 1922
- Date of death: 10 September 1944
- County: Bledsoe
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 91st Reconnaissance Troop, 91st Infantry Division
- Conflict: World War II
- Awards: Purple Heart
- Burial/Memorial Location: Iron Hill Cemetery, Pikeville, Bledsoe County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar VI, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor William C. Farmer
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.