Born 7 June 1931
Buried at McPheeters Bend Cemetery, Church Hill, TN
Private First Class Click was a passenger on a C-82 transport with the 60th Motor Vehicle Squadron at Rhine Main Air Force Base. His aircraft was enroute from Rhine Main to Bordeaux, France when it crashed on Mt. Dore near Bordeaux, killing all 36 on board.
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of birth: 7 June 1931
- Date of death: 13 November 1951
- County: Hawkins
- Hometown: Church Hill
- Service Branch: Air Force
- Division/Assignment: 60th Motor Vehicle Squadron
- Conflict: Korean War
- Awards: National Defense Service Medal
- Burial/Memorial Location: McPheeters Bend Cemetery, Church Hill, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XX, Bottom Panel
- Contact us to sponsor William C. Click
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.