Willard McKinley Radford
Born 1925, Tennessee
Died non Battle 10 Oct 1943 in an accident at Meridan, Mississippi.
Buried Chattanooga National Cemetery, Internment date: 14 Oct 1943
Son of Homer Clarence Radford, Gertrude Crowder
- Rank: Private
- Date of death: 10 October 1943
- County: Hamilton
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 65th Cavalry Reconnaissance Troop
- Conflict: World War II
- Burial/Memorial Location: Chattanooga National Cemetery, Chattanooga, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XI, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Willard M. Radford
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.