Wesley I. Stinnett was born 5 October 1888 to Tipton Stinnett and Martha Elizabeth Perryman. He married Mary Jane Simerly on August 31, 1913 in Blount County, Tennessee. They were the parents of Charles Roscoe Stinnett and Lucille Stinnett. He was killed in action in France on 24 September 1918.
Pvt Stinnett is buried at Headrick Chapel Cemetery, Wears Valley, Sevier County, Tennessee.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 5 October 1888
- Date of death: 24 September 1918
- County: Sevier
- Hometown: Maryville
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company B, 117th Infantry Regiment, 30th Infantry Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Headrick Chapel Cemetery, Wears Valley, Sevier County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar V, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Wesley Stinnett
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.