Walter Brown was born in 1893 at Cedartown, Georgia, son of Ella Brown. He died of fractures received in an accident on 13 March 1919 and is buried plot D, row 18, grave 25, at Oise-Aisne American Cemetery, Fère-en-Tardenois, France.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 24 September 1893
- Date of death: 13 March 1919
- County: Hamilton
- Hometown: Chattanooga
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company E, 802nd Pioneer Infantry Regiment
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Oise-Aisne American Cemetery, Thiaucourt, France
- Location In Memorial: Pillar III, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Walter Brown
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.