Virgil Beaty was born on 29 April 1892 in Wilder, Fentress County, Tennessee to Claiborne Beaty and Louvanne Lee Stephens.
He died of wounds 20 August 1918 and was buried at the American Cemetery 1253, Thiaucourt, M-et-M (Meurthe-et-Moselle) in France, Grave 67, Plot 2, Section 13 until July 1921. He is now buried at Chattanooga National Cemetery, Site S, Grave 14019
- Rank: Sergeant
- Date of birth: 29 April 1892
- Date of death: 20 August 1918
- County: Fentress
- Hometown: Jamestown
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company K, 18th Infantry Regiment, 1st Infantry Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Chattanooga National Cemetery, Chattanooga, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar II, Bottom Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Virgil Beaty
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.