Victor Stewart Johnson was born in Dunlap, Tennessee. He trained at Camp Wadsworth, Spartanburg, S.C. and arrived in Europe October 7, 1918.
He died in Brest, France of Pneumonia
Burial at Chapel Hill Cemetery, Dunlap
Sequatchie County, Tennessee.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 29 May 1897
- Date of death: 12 October 1918
- County: Sequatchie
- Hometown: Dunlap
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company F, 57th Pioneer Infantry Regiment
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Chapel Hill Cemetery, Dunlap, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar V, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Victor S. Johnson
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.