George Victor Blazer was born 7 August 1897 in Sevier County, Tennessee, son of James Caswell Blazer and Margaret Emmaline Atchley
Victor Blazer died 14 November 1918 at the base hospital at Camp Wadsworth in Spartanburg County, South Carolina. He died of Bronchial Pneumonia Bilateral.
61st Pioneer Infantry, Company K
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 7 August 1897
- Date of death: 14 November 1918
- County: Sevier
- Hometown: Sevierville
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company K, 61st Pioneer Infantry
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Cummings Chapel Cemetery, Sevier County, Tennessee,
- Location In Memorial: Pillar V, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Victor Blazer
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.