Verlin Preston King was born 11 June 1900, son of James Anderson King and Elizabeth Jane Hodge. He was killed in action in France 7 October 1918
Buried at New Bethel Cemetery, Piney Flats, Sullivan County, Tennessee.
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of birth: 11 June 1900
- Date of death: 7 October 1918
- County: Sullivan
- Hometown: Piney Flats
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company F, 117th Infantry Regiment, 30th Infantry Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: New Bethel Cemetery, Piney Flats, Sullivan County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar V, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Verlin P. King
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.