Troy Levon Gentry
Born 13 July 1930
Private First Class Gentry was a member of Company L, 3rd Battalion, 7th Cavalry Regiment, 1st Cavalry Division. He was Killed in Action while fighting the enemy in South Korea.
Buried at the Chattanooga National Cemetery, Y, 751
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of birth: 13 July 1930
- Date of death: 13 September 1950
- County: Hamilton
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: 1st Cavalry Division
- Conflict: Korean War
- Awards: Purple Heart, Combat Infantrymans Badge, Korean Service Medal, United Nations Service Medal, National Defense Service Medal, Korean Presidential Unit Citation, and Republic of Korea War Service Medal
- Burial/Memorial Location: Chattanooga National Cemetery, Chattanooga, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XX, Bottom Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Troy L. Gentry
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.