Thurlow Martin Price was born 25 August 1892 in Howell County, Missouri. His parents owned a farm two miles from Bakerfield, Missouri, there his mother Flora M. Price died August 1, 1901. His father James B. Price moved to Arkansas in 1904; he worked there on a farm until he died June 11, 1909. Thurlow left Arkansas and moved to Tennessee in October 1909 with his sister.
He died 7 November 1918 in France
128th Infantry, 32nd Division, Company L
Pvt Price is buried at Paint Rock Baptist Church Cemetery at Paint Rock, Roane County, Tennessee.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 25 August 1892
- Date of death: 7 November 1918
- County: Roane
- Hometown: Paint Rock
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: 128th Infantry, 32nd Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Battles: Argonne Woods
- Burial/Memorial Location: Paint Rock Baptist Church Cemetery, Paint Rock, Roane County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar V, Top Panel
- Sponsored by: Lewis Galyon
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.