Thomas William Moreland was born in Benton, Polk County, Tennessee to J.B. and Martha Moreland. He entered the service in May, 1917 in East Chattanooga and served with the 114th Field Artillery Regiment, 30th Division AEF.
He was killed in action at the age of 29, and is buried plot H, row 34, grave 10, at Meuse-Argonne American Cemetery, Romagne, France.
- Rank: Corporal
- Date of birth: 28 March 1886
- Date of death: 6 October 1918
- County: Hamilton
- Hometown: Chattanooga
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Battery B, 114th Field Artillery Regiment, 30th Infantry Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Meuse-Argonne American Cemetery, Romagne, France
- Location In Memorial: Pillar III, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Thomas W. Moreland
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.