Thomas William “Tom” Hall was born in Fountain City in Tennessee. He married Kathryn Roach in 1939 and resided in Sycamore, Ohio with his wife, son John Hall and daughters Babara Jean Hall, and Nancy Kate Hall, but his hometown was in Rutledge, TN when he enlisted.
He was killed in action and buried at sea and is memorialized on the Honolulu Memorial in Hawaii.
- Rank: Metalsmith First Class
- Date of birth: 9 February 1916
- Date of death: 23 June 1944
- County: Grainger
- Hometown: Rutledge
- Service Branch: Navy
- Theater: Pacific
- Conflict: World War II
- Awards: Purple Heart
- Burial/Memorial Location: Honolulu Memorial, Honolulu, Hawaii
- Location In Memorial: Pillar IX, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Thomas W. Hall
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.