Thomas Wesley Ault
Born 11 May 1888, Litton, Bledsoe County, Tennessee
He is buried plot C, row 26, grave 5, Oise-Aisne American Cemetery, Fère-en-Tardenois, France.
Thomas Ault was the brother of my mom’s great grandmother. He died from illness he contracted on the boat going over to fight overseas, just one month before the end of the war. Just wanted to share this small bit of information I had.
–Submitted by Michael Zellars
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 11 May 1888
- Date of death: 6 October 1918
- County: Bledsoe
- Hometown: Pikeville, Tn
- Service Branch: Marine Corps
- Division/Assignment: 13th Marines
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Oise-Aisne American Cemetery, Fère-en-Tardenois, France
- Location In Memorial: Pillar II, Top Panel
- Sponsored by: Michael Zellars
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.