Thomas Oliver Roy was born 27 April 1894 in Ooltewah, Tennessee, son of John A. Roy. He died of pneumonia and nephritis on 11 December 1919
Thomas Roy inducted into military service on 16 May 1918 at Fort Oglethorpe in Georgia. He was an engineer. He was in the same military hospital in France as his brother Ben. They both had measles. Ben got well and returned home, Thomas died December 11, 1919. He is buried at Tasso United Methodist Cemetery, Bradley County, Tennessee.
- Rank: Sergeant
- Date of birth: 27 April 1894
- Date of death: 11 December 1918
- County: Bradley
- Hometown: Ooltewah
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company B, 548th Engineers Corps
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Tasso United Methodist Cemetery, Bradley County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar II, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Thomas O. Roy
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.