Thomas Marvin Mc Gee was born on 9 May 1919 in Lonoke, Lonoke County, Arkansas. He was the son of James Lonnie McGee and Bertha Lucinda Johnson. Husband of Catherine brown. He was killed in action in the Western Pacific.
- Rank: Seaman Second Class
- Date of birth: 9 May 1919
- Date of death: 18 December 1944
- County: Blount
- Hometown: Maryville
- Service Branch: Navy
- Division/Assignment: USS Hull (DD-350)
- Theater: Pacific
- Conflict: World War II
- Burial/Memorial Location: Manila American Cemetery, Fort Bonifacio, Manila, Philippines
- Location In Memorial: Pillar VI, Bottom Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Thomas M. McGee Jr.
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.