Private First Class Thomas Lamar Sisson was a member of the 99th Field Artillery Battalion, 1st Cavalry Division. He was Killed in Action while fighting the enemy in South Korea.
His parents were Thomas Benton and Ella Mae Sisson.
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of birth: 12 August 1931
- Date of death: 2 August 1950
- County: McMinn
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: 99th Field Artillery Battalion, 1st Cavalry Division
- Conflict: Korean War
- Awards: Purple Heart, Korean Service Medal, United Nations Service Medal, National Defense Service Medal, and Republic of Korea War Service Medal
- Burial/Memorial Location: Green Hill Cemetery, Etowah, McMinn County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XXI, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Thomas L. Sisson