Thomas Jefferson Freeman
Born 31 July 1890, Chattanooga, Tennessee
Private, Medical Detachement, 8th Pioneer Infantry. Died of lobar pneumonia on 8 October 1918 in France.
He is buried at Chattanooga National Cemetery in Chattanooga, Tennessee, 13062-J.
Picture from the Chattanooga Sunday Times Memorial Supplement, May 25, 1919
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 31 July 1890
- Date of death: 8 October 1918
- County: Hamilton
- Hometown: Chattanooga
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: 809th Pioneer Infantry, Medical Detachement
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Chattanooga National Cemetery, Chattanooga, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar III, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Thomas J. Freeman
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.