Private First Class Thomas H. Camp was assigned to the 134th Infantry Regiment, 35th Division. At the time of his death the 35th division was pushing across France, had crossed the Moselle River, secured the city of Nancy on 15 September 1944, and it was advancing towards Chambrey.
He was killed in action on 24 September 1944 and is interred at C,18,99, Lorraine American Cemetery, St Avold, France.
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of death: 24 September 1944
- County: Sequatchie
- Hometown: Dunlap
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 134th Infantry Regiment, 35th Infantry Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War II
- Awards: Purple Heart
- Burial/Memorial Location: Lorraine American Cemetery, St. Avold (Moselle), France
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XVII, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Thomas H. Camp
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.