Thomas Birt Anderson was born in 1893 at Tunnel Hill, Georgia. He was engaged at St. Mihiel and offensive Meuse-Argonne (Champagne) including crossing the Meuse river. He was wounded on 2 November 1918 and died of his wounds the same day.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 13 July 1893
- Date of death: 2 November 1918
- County: Hamilton
- Hometown: Chattanooga
- Service Branch: Marine Corps
- Division/Assignment: 75th Company, 6th Regiment
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Battles: St. Mihiel, Meuse-Argonne
- Location In Memorial: Pillar III, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Thomas B. Anderson
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.