Served on the U.S.S. Morrison (DD560). He was killed in action.
On the morning of 4 May 1945 the U.S.S. Morrison (DD560) was operating as the fighter director ship in radar picket station number one, off Okinawa, Ryukyus Islands. The Morrison was attacked by Japanese planes.
-Memorialized at Honolulu Memorial in Honolulu, Haiwaii
-Parents: William Robert and Hattie Wolfenbarger
-Siblings: Terry Wolfenbarger, Lovena Wolfenbarger, Allisse WOlfenbarger, and Irene Wolfenbarger
- Rank: Chief Boatswains Mate
- Date of death: 4 May 1945
- County: Knox
- Hometown: Knoxville
- Service Branch: Navy
- Division/Assignment: USS Morrison (DD-560)
- Theater: Pacific
- Conflict: World War II
- Battles: Okinawa
- Awards: Purple Heart
- Burial/Memorial Location: Honolulu Memorial, Honolulu, Hawaii
- Location In Memorial: Pillar VIII, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Theodore Wolfenbarger
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.