James W. Stewart Jr. was from Campbell County, TN.
He is buried at Henri-Chapelle in Belgium. Served with the 330th Infantry Regiment, 83rd Infantry Division.
According to his sister, Ms. Linda Johnson, Pfc Stewart participated in D-Day and was killed in the Battle of the Bulge on 13 December 1944.
His hometown was Block, TN.
His father, James W. Stewart, resided at Mugla, Alabama.
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of death: 13 December 1944
- County: Campbell
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 330th Infantry Regiment, 83rd Infantry Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War II
- Battles: 330th Infantry Regiment, 83rd Infantry Division
- Awards: Purple Heart
- Burial/Memorial Location: Henri-Chapelle Cemetery, Belgium
- Contact us to sponsor James W. Stewart