Simeon Jackson Seals
Born 7 December 1874, Troy, Alabama
Died non Battle 11 December 1941
Buried at Chattanooga National Cemetery, U, 94
US Army (Retired)
Simeon J. Seals retired as Major on 31 August 1933. Advanced to Lt Col Retired under provisions of Act 21 June 1933. He died at Fairmount Road, Chattanooga, Hamilton County, Tennessee of a heart attack. He was the son of Sterling James Seals and Nelden Jackson, and husband of Roxa Forbes Seals.
- Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
- Date of birth: 7 December 1874
- Date of death: 11 December 1941
- County: Hamilton
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Conflict: World War II
- Burial/Memorial Location: Chattanooga National Cemetery, Chattanooga, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XI, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Simeon J. Seals
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.