Born 22 February 1896, Bledsoe County, Tennessee, and resided in Scottsboro, Alabama. He died at the Base Hospital at Camp Sevier, Greenville, South Carolina, 22 July 1918. Served in the 322nd Infantry Regiment, Company L. He died age 22 of general bronchopneumonia.
His parents, George Miller and Sarah Hendon, and two of his siblings are buried at Brayton, Bledsoe County, TN.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 22 February 1896
- Date of death: 22 July 1918
- County: Bledsoe
- Hometown: Whitwill
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: 322nd Infantry Regiment
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Goosepond Cemetery, Scottsboro, Jackson County, Alabama
- Location In Memorial: Pillar II, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Sherman Miller
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.