Senter Haney was born 23 July 1891, Greene County, Tennessee to V. Calvin and Margaret C. Haney. He entered the service on 25 July 1917 at Johnson City in Tennessee and trained at Camp Sevier in South Carolina. He died at Angers, France, of enteritis. Buried at Andrew Johnson National Cemetery, Greeneville, TN, C, 112.
His son Charles E. Haney died while in service during WWII and was interred on the same date in Section C, Grave 111.
- Rank: Corporal
- Date of birth: 23 July 1891
- Date of death: 18 February 1919
- County: Greene
- Hometown: Greeneville
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company F, 117th Infantry Regiment, 30th Infantry Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Battles: Ypres near Bellicourt and Nauroy, Poncheaux and Geneve, Premont, Rusigny, Molain, Ribauville
- Burial/Memorial Location: Andrew Johnson National Cemetery, Greeneville, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar III, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Senter Haney
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.