Samuel Kurtz Molsbee was born 16 October 1892, Rogersville, Tennessee to Joseph O. Molsbee and Mary Ella Sweeny. He married Grace Corinne Classen on 2 June 1917 in Marne Iowa. He is listed under Blount County in the State Library records.
He died of broncho pneumonia on 5 October 1918, and is buried plot D, row 41, grave 2, Oise-Aisne American Cemetery, Fère-en-Tardenois, France.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 16 October 1892
- Date of death: 5 October 1918
- County: Hawkins
- Hometown: Rogersville
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: 5th Company Camp Gordon September Replacement Draft
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Oise-Aisne American Cemetery, Fère-en-Tardenois, France
- Location In Memorial: Pillar III, Bottom Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Samuel K. Molsbee
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.