Samuel Jackson Malone was born on 11 September 1890 in Greeneville, Tennessee to George W. and Jane Malone. He entered the service 24 May 1918 at Greeneville, Tennessee and received his training at Camp Pike in Arkansas. He sailed to Europe on 15 July 1918 and died of pneumonia at Brest in France on 20 August 1918.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 11 September 1890
- Date of death: 20 August 1918
- County: Greene
- Hometown: Greeneville
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: 2nd Company, Camp Pike Auto Replacement
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Cross Anchor Cemetery, Cross Anchor, Greene County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar III, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Samuel J. Malone
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.