Samuel Alfred McCarty was born 3 November 1896 in Knoxville, Tennessee, son of Mary McCarty. He died of broncho pneumonia and is listed on the Tablets of the Missing at Meuse-Argonne American Cemetery, Romagne, France.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 3 November 1896
- Date of death: 10 October 1918
- County: Knox
- Hometown: Knoxville
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Supply Company, 57th Pioneer Infantry Regiment
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Meuse-Argonne American Cemetery, Romagne, France
- Location In Memorial: Pillar IV, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Samuel A. McCarty
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.