Sgt. Sam Questell Miller was a member of the Light Machine Gun Platoon, Company H, 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines, 1st Marine Division. He was Killed in Action while on patrol in the Kumdong Valley near Majon-ni, North Korea during an enemy ambush on November 2, 1950
Fairview Memorial Park, Albuquerque, Bernalillo County, New Mexico, USA
- Rank: Sergeant
- Date of birth: 3 April 1930
- Date of death: 2 November 1950
- County: Knox
- Hometown: Albuquerque, Nm
- Service Branch: Marine Corps
- Division/Assignment: 1st Marines, 1st Marine Division
- Conflict: Korean War
- Awards: Purple Heart, Combat Action Ribbon, Korean Service Medal, United Nations Service Medal, National Defense Service Medal, Korean Presidential Unit Citation, and Republic of Korea War Service Medal
- Burial/Memorial Location: Fairview Memorial Park, Albuquerque, Bernalillo County, New Mexico
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XXI, Top Panel
- Sponsored by: W.K. Lakenan Jr.
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.